What are cookies?
You can disable cookies storage by adjusting your browser settings (see your browser's help on how to do this). Please be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this website as other websites you visit. Disabling cookies generally disables certain functions and features of the website. Therefore, we recommend that you do not disable cookies.
The cookies we use
There are two groups of cookies that can be used:
- Permanent cookies: These are cookies that are stored at the level of your browser on your device and are used whenever you visit our website again. They are generally used to direct navigation to your interests.
- Session cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in your browser’s file until you leave our website. The information obtained by these cookies serves to analyze traffic patterns on the web, allowing us to identify problems and provide to you a better browser experience.
- Cookies strictly required: To navigate our website and use our applications as well as access to secure areas of our website (without these cookies the web services that you requested can’t be provided).
- Analytical cookies: Used anonymously for the purpose of creating and analyzing statistics, in order to improve the functioning of our website.
- Funcional cookies: To keep your preferences regarding the use of our website, so you don’t need to reconfigure the website each time you visit it.
- Advertising cookies: To direct publicity based on your interests, and, also, limit the number of times you see the ad, helping to measure the effectiveness of publicity and the success of the organization of our website.
This website uses Google Analytics, which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web, to help us understand how you use the website and how we can improve your experience. These cookies can track things such as how much time you spend on the website and the pages you visit, so that we can continue to produce captivating content.
For more information about Google Analytics’ cookies, please check their official page.
From time to time, we test new features and make subtile changes in how the website is delivered.
While we are still testing new features, these cookies can be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience on the website, confirming that we understand which optimizations our users enjoy the most.
As we are selling products, it is imperative to us understand the statistics on how many visitors really shop, so this is the type of data these cookies follow. This is important to all users because we can make precise predictions of business that will allow us to control our costs on publicity and products to guarantee the best price.
In some cases, we can provide personalized content based on what the user, directly or indirectly, show us through a social media connection. These type of cookies only allow us to give you content that we feel that may be of your interest.
Several of our partners use our cookies and account control to simply allow us to see if our users are reached the website through one of our partner websites, so that we can credit them properly and, when applicable, allow our affiliate partners provide to users any bonus that can be used to some purchase.
We also use buttons/social media plugins in locals that allow the connection with your social media profiles in many ways. We use social medias like Facebook and Twitter, which can define cookies through our website that can be used to update your profile or contribute to main data necessary for other functions described on their respective privacy policies.
For more information about cookies and their use, please check All About Cookies.
You can also contact us through one of our preferred contact methods:
Telephone: (+351) 253 482 538